I’m getting ready to read To Kill a Mockingbird in my English Class. I hope that the book holds up to all the rumors I’ve heard. In class we did an Anticipation Guide and the gist of that was: we were given ten statements to agree or disagree with. Here are some of the best statements:
1) Education occurs only inside the class room.
2) The advantages of living in a small town are greater than life in a big city.
3) Most of our values and attitudes develop during childhood.
4) All people are created equally.
5) Sometimes, it’s best to take the law into your own hands.
Feel free to comment on any of these statements. I’d love to hear what you think.